Fingal Voices LaunchBack to News, Blogs & Events
Join us for the launch of the Fingal Voices app; a new innovative project by Fingal County Council!
We’re delighted to invite you to the launch of the Fingal Voices app, a new innovative project by Fingal County Council to improve citizen engagement with traditionally unheard voices.
Learn about the ambitions of Fingal County Council to transform citizen engagement and experience a live showcase of the new app.
Date and Location
Wednesday October 23rd, 6.00 pm – 8.00 pm
Swords Castle, Bridge Street, K67 X439 Swords
- 6.00pm Registration & refreshments
- 6.30pm Welcome introductions
- Address by AnnMarie Farrelly, Interim Chief Executive, Fingal County Council
- Address by Dominic Byrne, Head of IT, Fingal County Council
- 6.45pm Challenge Overview, Aishling Hyland, Digital Strategy Manager, Fingal County Council
- 7.00pm Unheard Voices App Showcase, Grégoire Piette, Co-founder, Smart Futures
- 7.30pm Networking & refreshments
- 8.00pm Finish
About the Project
In 2018, Fingal County Council, in partnership with Cork City Council, launched the “Unheard Voices” challenge, under Enterprise Ireland’s Small Business Innovation Research programme. The challenge set out to find new, technological solutions that would help individuals and groups to engage with their local authority.
Having successfully secured Phase 1 and Phase 2 funding, Smart Futures have developed the Fingal Voices app which will allow the council to target engagement initiatives, consultations and promote local events.